Scope of Application
The motor features an outstanding power saving performance in industrial small power mechanical transmission, frequent return transmission machinery, and mute and low temperature lifting drive devices.
Power supply voltage: 1ph 110V 220V
3Ph 200V 220V 230V 240V 380V 415V 440V 480V
Allowable voltage fluctuation: ±10%
Frequency: 50Hz 60Hz
Synchronous speed: 30, 60, 115, 214rpm (can meet client requirements)
Motor temperature rising: ＜45℃
Temperature of single-phase resistance: ＜100℃
1. This motor replaces traditional combinations of a synchronous motor and reducer, as well as traditional combinations of micro AC asynchronous motors.
2. By inputting the single phase and three phase power directly, the motor output shaft offers a direct low speed, synchronous rotational speed with no need for a reducer or driver.
3. By keeping the electric current, no load, and open phase or sticking when starting the motor, the coil will not burn out. This is called a constant current, no-burn out motor, as well as a frequent positive and negative motor.
4. The motor uses a multi-pole permanent magnetism design, with the number of poles ranging from 20 to 300. The torque is several to hundreds of times large than induction motors of the same type.
5. There is no mouse cage or starting cage in this motor structure. There are also no losses caused by an eddy current due to the use of the permanent magnetism structure. Using a cold rolled silicon steel sheet for a strong induction, the coil features a low resistivity, adding to the overall efficiency of the motor and its power saving capacities.
6. This motor features a low vibration noise, excellent stability, smooth operation and little to no need for maintenance.
Base type of motor: Vertical standard base, disk thin base, horizontal base, with a gear reduction box base, with turbine gear box base.
Motor base specification: 70TYD, 90TYD, 110TYD, 120TYD, 140TYD, 170TYD
Insulation class: F
Protection grade: IP54 IP56
Cooling mode: IC410
Work system: S1
Three-phase motor connection mode: 70TYD, 90TYD, 110TYD Y Method; 120TYD, 140TYD, 170TYD Y/△method
Protective casing treatment: Spray paint, electrophoresis or oxidation treatment.
Shaft extension standard: Circular shaft with keyway, hole axis, through hole shaft with keyway
Though the temperature resistance of the single phase series is high, please install it on an excellent heat dissipating metal or a metal sink. Non-metallic surfaces increase the risk for fire.
Large starting inertia mechanical transmission (such as mixing blade, fan blade, roller, large diameter pulleys).