This energy saving and environmentally efficient motor type is widely used in industrial small power mechanical transmission and mute and low temperature lifting drive devices.
Motor base specification: DL70, DL90, DL120, DL140 DL170.
Power supply voltage: 3Ph 220V 240V 380V 440V
Allowable voltage fluctuation: ±10%
Frequency: 50Hz 60Hz
Pole number: 4 6 8 10 12 16 20
Rated speed (50Hz): 300, 375, 500, 600, 750, 1000, 1500rpm
Rated power: 10~1500W
Motor temperature rising : ＜60℃
Insulation class: F
Protection grade: IP54 IP56
Cooling mode: IC410
Work system: S1 S2
Motor connection mode: DL70, DL90, Y Method; DL120, DL140, DL170Y/△method.
Protective casing treatment: Spray paint, electrophoresis or oxidation treatment.
Shaft extension standard: Circular shaft with keyway, hole axis, through hole shaft with keyway.
1. The motor features an asynchronous starting and highly efficient synchronous running.
2. It replaces traditional variable frequency motors, and combinations of a variable frequency motor and reduction box, as well as the combination of traditional micro or small three phase asynchronous motors and reduction boxes.
3. The low speed motor has all the advantages of a brush synchronous motor, however, it removes the need for a slip ring and armature structure.
4. Running on large amounts of power and at a low speed, direct drive operation of a reduction box is avoided.
5. An excellent torque characteristic and strong overload resistance add to the high power density.
6. The low vibration noise, excellent stability, smooth operation and little to no need for maintenance add to the overall long service life.
7. The low starting impulse current can use a frequency converter to adjust the speed.
8. The motor will always maintain normal operations, even under a heavy load. The efficiency is higher by 10 to 35% than induction motors of the same power, adding to the wide applicability range.
- Electrical tools
- Disk drives
- Washing machines and other household appliances